Safe and Sound Health’s Velcro Arm Sling is a versatile sling that can help support almost any arm or shoulder injury. The foam arm sling supports the injured arm and helps to immobilise the limb during recovery.
The fully adjustable arm sling is made from brushed nylon covered foam, which helps to prevent scratching and irritation while wearing the sling. Our comfortable and supportive velcro arm sling has a touch and close fastening for quick and easy application and adjustment.
- Fully adjustable
- Supports and immobilises arm and shoulder
- Touch and close fastening
- Soft and comfortable brushed nylon foam
- Please refer to packaging before use
To support and immobilise an injured arm:
- Pull the end of the sling through the knuckle to form a loop
- Adjust to fit the wrist comfortably (Take care not to fasten too tightly, and check for signs of constriction after application, e.g. discolouration)
- Secure with touch and close fastening
- Check sling is at a comfortable and desired position