Our dressing pads are ideal for light to moderately exuding wound, including abrasions, lacerations, minor burns and cuts. The absorbent dressing pad helps keep the wound clean, allowing the injury to breathe and heal. The low linting of our dressing pads prevent the pad from sticking to wound making removal of the dressing pad easy and pain-free.
Before applying a Safe and Sound Health’s Absorbent Dressing Pad, gently clean the wound and surrounding area. Rinse, then dry. Place the dressing pad over the injury and secure with Safe+Sound Health Microporous Tape.
- Apply new dressing pad daily
- Five low adherent dressing pads per pack
- Please refer to packaging before use
Thoroughly wash your hands before tending to any open wounds with either soap and water or antibacterial hand gel
- Gently rinse the wound with water, removing any dirt or grit. Or you can use an antiseptic spray or antiseptic wipe to clean and disinfect the wound and surrounding area
- Pat the wound and surrounding area dry
- Using a pair of scissors, cut the dressing pad to the correct size
- Place the low adherent wound pad over the injury and secure with tape or dressings
- Change the dressing when required