Safe and Sound Health’s Forehead Strip Thermometers are the simple and easy way to take an accurate temperature reading from both children and babies. The non-invasive thermometer provides an accurate temperature reading without causing any distress or discomfort.
Each forehead strip thermometer is reusable and gives a temperature reading in either Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Please refer to packaging and instructions before use
- Comfortable and easy-to-use
- Ideal for young children and babies
How to use
Before using Safe and Sound Health’s Forehead Strip Thermometer, ensure the forehead is dry and clear of any perspiration or cream/oil:
- Press the thermometer flat against the middle of a dry forehead
- Hold in place as per instructions inside of the packaging
- Read the temperature reading
A mild rise in temperature would be to about 37.8°C, and you should see your doctor if your temperature remains at this for more than 24 hours or if your temperature rises to 38.6°C or more