With seven detachable and multi-coloured compartments, Safe and Sound Health’s 7-day Multicoloured pillbox is ideal for use on-the-go or travelling. Each brightly coloured compartment can be easily separated or joined together so you can take your medication with you.
The 7-day once-daily pillbox has easy open push-tabs for easy access without spilling open when in your pocket or handbag. Each detachable compartment is conveniently labelled with the days of the week, helping you to correctly organise the medication and vitamins you need to take every day.
- Days of the week printed on the lids
- Easily detach the compartments you need while on-the-go or travelling
- Different coloured compartment for each day of the week
- Large, deep compartments to store all the medication you need
- Easy-to-open lids that stay closed while in your pocket
- Please refer to packaging before use
How to use
To open and close the compartments of Safe and Sound Health’s Multicoloured 7 Day Pillbox:
- Using the tip of your thumb or finger, gently push upwards on the lip of the lid
- Organise and store your medication in the pill compartments
- To close the pillboxes lid, gently push down on the lid until you hear a click sound
To detach each daily compartment of Safe and Sound Health’s Multicoloured 7 Day Pillbox:
- Holding the pillbox firmly, slide the compartment you wish to detach downwards
- To reattached or attach another compartment, make sure the lip is lined together and slide together