Safe and Sound Health’s Disposable Surgical Face Mask reduces discomfort and protects against non-toxic dust particles, allergens and airborne diseases. Surgical masks are flexible, disposable face masks worn over the mouth and nose, held in place behind the ears with an elastic strap. They help to reduce the risk of inhaling harmful, non-toxic dust particles, allergens and airborne diseases.
Our disposable surgical face masks cover the nose, mouth and chin, preventing dust particles and airborne disease from entering the airways and causing potential harm.
- Protects the airways
- Covers the mouth, nose and chin
- Seven disposable surgical face masks per pack
- Please refer to packaging before use
How to use
To use Safe and Sound Health’s Surgical Face Mask:
- Position the surgical mask over the chin, mouth and nose
- Attach the masks elastic ear loops to hold the mask in place
- Adjust the flexible strip at the top of the surgical mask to form a comfortable, snug fit over the nose
- Discard the surgical face mask after each use, or when it becomes damaged or soiled