Safe and Sound Health’s Waterproof Arm Cast Protector is the ideal solution for keeping arm casts, bandages and dressings dry while showering. The unique design of the arm cast protector features an opening that stretches to fit over different size arm casts and then regains its original shape for a snug fit.
Our waterproof arm cast protector allows you to shower and wash without the risk of your cast or dressings getting wet. The cast protector is easy to put on and does not require any additional straps or tapes to secure.
- Protects cast while showering
- Stretches to fit over various cast sizes
- Please refer to packaging and instruction before use
How to use
To protect arm casts, bandages or dressings while showering:
- Carefully slide the cast protector over your arm cast, bandages, dressings or wound by gently stretching the opening and pulling it up over the arm
- The opening will then regain its original shape and fit tightly around the arm
- Before showering ensure there are no creases or folds in the seal between the arm and cast protector opening
- After use, carefully stretch the opening and slide the cast protector off the arm