Safe and Sound Health’s Burn Gel Dressing Kit immediately works to cool and relieve pain from 1st and 2nd-degree burns. The emergency kit contains one hydrogel-soaked burn dressing and a bandage with safety pins for securing the dressing.
Water is traditionally used for cooling a burn or scald, but this method requires the patient to stay near the source of water, and depending on the location of the burn or scald, it can be challenging to apply. Hydrogel soaked dressings provide the same cooling effects as water. Because the gel is thick and the dressing is soaked in the gel, it stays on the burn and doesn’t evaporate. The hydrogel burn dressing instantly removes heat from a burn or scald, dissipating the heat and preventing the burn from progressing deeper into the skin tissue.
The hydrogel burn dressing provides instantly relieves pain following a burn or scald, quickly cooling the skin and creating a barrier between the wound and airborne contamination.
- Immediately cools the burn and prevents further tissue damage
- The kit comes with bandage and safety pins for securing the burns dressing
- Provides instant pain-relief to the burnt or scalded area
- Creates a barrier between the wound and airborne contamination
- Quick and convenient to apply
How to use
- First, remove the burn dressing from the packaging and apply immediately to the burn area
- Use the bandage and safety pins provided in the kit to secure the dressing in place lightly
- Leave the burn dressing in place for 30-60 minutes
- Seek immediate medication attention if the burn is severe or covers a large area
For external use only
Do not use on 3rd-degree burns or chemical burns
This product is not designed for use over a long period
If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention
Please refer to packaging before use