Safe and Sound Health’s Soft Foam Earplugs provide maximum comfort for prolonged periods, such as sleeping, travelling and swimming without putting pressure on the inside of the ear. Our soft foam earplugs effectively reduce and cancel out unwanted or irritating noises, helping you to get a peaceful, full night’s sleep.
Whether you’re being kept awake by a partner snoring, noisy neighbours or other unwanted noises, Safe and Sound Health’s Foam Ear Plugs will reduce any unwanted noise without irritating your ears. The smooth surface of our earplugs is both hygienic and comfortable, so you can be assured of a restful nights sleep without worrying about noise disturbance or discomfort from the earplugs.
- Comfortable for use while sleeping, travelling and swimming
- Reduce and cancel out unwanted noises
- Helps you get a better nights sleep
- Two pairs of soft Foam Ear Plugs per pack
- Please refer to packaging before use
Foam earplugs are compression before inserting in the ear canal, where they then expand and block out unwanted and disturbing noises. To use Safe and Sound Health’s Foam Earplugs:
- Wash and dry hands before inserting the earplugs
- Roll the foam earplug between your thumb and finger, pressing on it until the earplug is compression into a very thin cylinder
- While compression, insert the earplug in the ear canal (Lifting the out ear will help to insert the earplug in the ear canal)
- Hold the earplug in place with your fingertip until it begins to expands and fills the ear canal
- To remove the earplugs, gently and slowly pull them from the ears
Replace your earplugs after 1-2 washes, or when they no longer return to their original shape. To clean your Safe and Sound Foam Earplugs:
- Wash in warm soapy water
- Thoroughly rinse the earplug