Safe and Sound Health’s Bumper Pack of Antiseptic Wipes instantly kills germs and bacteria without needing to use soap and water. An essential in every first aid kit, they can be used to sanitise wounds and the surrounding skin or to quickly clean the hands before tending to injuries on yourself or others.
Our bumper pack of 18 antiseptic wipes are individually wrapped, making them convenient to use while on-the-go. They allow you to quickly and easily sanitise any cuts, grazes, scrapes or other open wounds. You can also use the wipes to clean and remove bacteria from worktops or other surfaces.
- 18 antiseptic wipes per pack
- Individually wrapped
- Please refer to packaging before use
To clean and sanitise cuts, grazes, scratches and open wounds:
- Remove wipe from the sachet and unfold
- Gently clean the affected area, working away from the centre of the wound
- Allow the area to naturally dry
- Apply a plaster or other dressings
- Discard wipe