Tooth brushing can begin even before baby’s first tooth has erupted through the gums. Cleaning the gums and first baby teeth after feeding and before bed can help fight bacterial build-up and promotes good oral health long before the first teeth appear.
Safe and Sound Health’s Baby Finger Toothbrush is perfect gently cleaning baby’s first teeth and gums. The dual-sided baby toothbrush has soft bristle on onside for cleaning teeth and gums whilst the dimpled side offers soothing relief to tender teething gums.
The finger toothbrush easily fits on the end of an adult’s index finger and is BPA free.
- Suitable from 0-18months
- Help keep baby teeth and gum clean and healthy
- Massages and stimulates gums
- Soothes pain caused by teething
- Made from soft and gentle BPA free plastic
How to use
To use Safe and Sound Health’s Baby Finger Toothbrush
- Wash your hands before using
- Place the baby finger toothbrush over your index finger
- Moisten the baby toothbrush with clean water
- Gently rub the teeth gums with the brush
- After use, wash the brush in warm soapy water and sterilise regularly
Please refer to packaging before use
For use by an adult on an infant
Keep out of reach of infants when not in use