Wayfarer style reading glasses are arguably one of the coolest and on-trend reading glasses styles around. And our ready-to-wear Wayfarer reading glasses not only look great, but they are also lightweight, durable and affordable. Each pair of our reading glasses come with a matching Safe and Sound Health carry pouch to keep your new reading glasses safe.
Safe and Sound Health’s Wayfarer style reading glasses have spring-hinge arms for an extra comfortable fit. Easily fold down to fit neatly in your pocket or your handbag after use. Near vision and reading only. Regular check-ups by an optician are necessary to determine your eye health and vision needs.
Our Wayfarer Style Reading Glasses are also available in 1.5, 2.0, and 3.0 dioptre.
- Spring-hinge arms
- On-trend Wayfarer style
- Two designs to choose from
- +2.5 dioptre reading glasses
- Please refer to packaging before use
Keeping your glasses clean
Keep your new reading glasses clean and smear-free. Before cleaning the lenses, check the glasses for any grit or dirt particles as this can scratch and damage your glasses while you’re cleaning them. To remove any dirt or grit, simply run the lenses under lukewarm water.
- To clean your glasses and remove any streaks or smears while on-the-go, use a Safe and Sound Health Lens Cleaning Wipes. Simply unwrap and rub and wipe on the lenses. No need to dry them, the quick-drying formula will leave your glasses clean and streak-free!
- Or, use Safe and Sound Health’s Lens Cleaning Spray. Spray the lenses on both sides of the glasses and polish with Safe and Sound Health’s Microfiber Cloth