Safe and Sound Healths mouldable Wax Earplugs reduce and muffle intrusive and disturbing noises that may prevent you from concentrating or getting a peaceful nights sleep. Our wax earplugs are durable and comfortable for prolonged use, such as sleeping, travelling and swimming without putting pressure on the inside of the ear.
Our wax earplugs are made from high-quality wax that is held together by a unique knitted cotton frame for extra mouldability and durability. Whether your being kept awake by snoring, noisy neighbours or everyday background noise, our wax earplugs will reduce unwanted sounds without irritating your ears.
- Comfortable for use while sleeping, travelling and swimming
- Reduce and cancel out unwanted noises
- Helps you get a better nights sleep
- Two pairs of wax earplugs per pack
- Please refer to packaging before use
Wax earplugs are moulded and placed inside the ear (but not in the ear canal), reducing unwanted and disturbing noises. To use Safe and Sound Health’ Wax Earplugs:
- Wash and dry hands before moulding and inserting the wax earplugs
- Soften the wax by rolling and kneading the wax between your fingers (If you need to make the earplug smaller, tear off some of the wax material)
- Shape the wax into a cone shape and push firmly into the ear (Do not push the wax deep into the ear canal)
- Remove carefully using only your fingers (lightly pressing behind the auricle can help loosen the earplugs)