Safe and Sound Health’s Waterproof Strapping Tape supports and prevents strain type injuries and other sports injuries, even in wet or damp conditions. The high-quality waterproof material of our strapping tape stretches and flexes with your every movement while also providing compression and support to the injured or weak area. Use the tape to enhance healing of acute joint injuries such as ankle and wrist sprains by compressing and stabilising the affected area and by helping to reduce swelling, even when swimming or in frequent contact with water.
Our waterproof strapping tape can also be used as a tape to secure bandages and dressings, helping to apply targeted compression and stop any bleeding. The flexible, waterproof material provides strong adhesion to dressings and bandages, keeping them securely in place, while also being comfortable on the skin.
- 5-meter waterproof strapping tape
- Supports and prevent strain type injuries
- Made from high-quality waterproof material
- Stretches and flexes with the skin’s movements
- Used to secure bandages and wound dressings
- Cut to size
- Suitable for adults and children
- Please refer to packaging before use
For best results, prepare the skin before use by wet-shaving the area and thoroughly cleaning the skin, removing any creams or oils.
- Cut off the required number of strips in the correct length before applying
- Apply the tape to the joint ensuring it is not too tight
- Remove the strapping tape after training