Safe and Sound Health’s Unisex Urinal Bottle provides a safe and hygienic solution for people with reduced mobility or for those who are bedridden. The unisex urinal has been designed for use at home or while travelling, the secure lid prevents spillages, and the bottle can hold up to 1 litre of fluid.
Our urinal bottle has a unisex adaptor for use by both male and females. The urine bottle comes in white and has a scale for measuring volume. Wash the urinal bottle and adaptor after every use with warm soapy water. Always check the lid is firmly secured when not in use.
- Unisex adaptor
- Measurement scale
- Secure lid
- Holds up to 1 litre
- Please refer to packaging before use
Before using Safe and Sound Health’s Unisex Urine Bottle make sure you have read the instructions inside the packaging and inspected the bottle for any damage
- For male users, remove the lid before using the unisex urine bottle
- For female users, remove the lid and slide the adaptor inside the neck of the unisex urine bottle as far as it will go
- After using the urine bottle, the bottle should be completely emptied as soon as possible
- After using, wash the urine bottle and adaptor with mild soapy water