Safe and Sound Health’s Tongue Scraper helps to remove bacteria and food debris from the tongue that can build up over time and cause bad breath. Daily tongue cleaning and scraping can also help to prevent gum disease, cavities and other oral health problems.
Regular tongue cleaning removes the bacteria, and dead cells coating the tongue and help prevent it from returning. By scraping the tongue of this build-up of bacteria, you can help to improve your sense of taste, overall oral hygiene and mouth’s freshness. The narrow design and low profile of our tongue cleaner and scraper ensure it fits easily and comfortably into the mouth without triggering the gagging reflex.
- Low profile design
- Can help improve your sense of taste
- Helps you maintain and healthy mouth
- Removes the build-up of bacteria on the tongue
- Please refer to packaging before use
How to use
Debris, bacteria and dead cells can build up on your tongue over time, which can lead to bad breath and have a negative impact on your overall health. To correctly clean your tongue:
- Standing in front of a mirror and stick your tongue out
- Gently set the rounded end of the tongue cleaner at the back of your tongue (Start at the middle of your tongue if you are worried about gagging)
- Slowly pull the tongue cleaner forward towards the tip of your tongue
- After each scrape, washing the tongue clean with a washcloth or tissue
- Repeat until you scraped the entire surface of your tongue
- Wash the tongue cleaner with warm water and soap, dry and store in a clean, dry area
- Repeat daily