Safe and Sound Health’s Tongue Cleaner scrapes and removes the build-up of bacteria and debris that can build up on the tongue over time, causing bad breath and contribute to gum disease, cavities and other oral health problems. Daily tongue scraping and cleaning can help to remove the debris and bacteria coating the tongue, and even help to prevent it from returning.
Regular tongue scraping can help to improve your sense of taste and overall mouth’s freshness. The narrow design and low profile of Safe and Sound Health’s Tongue Cleaners ensure it fits into every mouth and can reach the back of the tongue without triggering the gagging reflex.
- Low profile design
- Can improve your sense of taste
- Helps you maintain a healthy and clean mouth
- Removes the build-up of bacteria on the tongue
- Please refer to packaging before use
How to use
Debris, bacteria and dead cells can build up on your tongue over time, which can lead to bad breath and have a negative impact on your overall health. To correctly clean your tongue:
- Standing in front of a mirror and stick your tongue out
- Gently set the rounded end of the tongue cleaner at the back of your tongue (Start at the middle of your tongue if you are worried about gagging)
- Slowly pull the tongue cleaner forward towards the tip of your tongue
- After each scrape, wash the tongue cleaner with a washcloth or tissue
- Repeat until you scraped the entire surface of your tongue
- Wash the tongue cleaner with warm water and soap, dry and store in a clean, dry area
- Repeat daily