Safe and Sound Health’s specially formulated Spray Plaster acts like an instant plaster in a can, providing immediate, invisible protection for grazes and minor cuts. Simply spray onto the wound after cleansing and the Spray Plaster provides an instant washproof shield against bacteria and infection.
Our invisible Spray Plaster provides quick protection against dirt and bacteria and can be easily applied one-handed, working even when sprayed upside down. The flexible washproof spray is ideal for protecting those hard to reach or cover areas like the knee, elbow, fingers and toes. Simply spray onto cleaned wounds and the Spray Plaster will provide instant, invisible protection to the area.
- Invisible and flexible protection
- Provides a transparent shield to cuts and grazes
- Perfect for difficult to reach areas
- Can be applied one-handed
- Works in any direction, even upside down
- Convenient, instant action
Safe and Sound Health’s invisible Spray Plaster is perfect for small wounds, minor cuts and grazes (not for heavy bleeding cuts)
- Before treating any open wound, thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water or antibacterial hand gel
- Clean the wound and surrounding area, then dry the skin thoroughly
- Shake the can well. Hold it around 10cm from the wound and spray to form a light coating
- Allow to dry for approximately 1 minute. The plaster will wear off naturally
May cause tingling when applied.
Do not use on infected, deep or exuding wounds or burns.
Do not use on the face
Please refer to packaging before use