Safe and Sound Health’s Small Tubular Support Bandage is a multi-use compression bandage that provides a firm but gentle compression to soft tissue injuries such as sprains, strains and arthritic joints.
The tubular support bandage helps to control motion and prevent further injury, without restricting movement. By applying an even and continuous compression, our tubular support bandage helps to reduce swelling and provides stability and warmth to the injury or weak joint.
Our small tubular support bandage can be used on a variety of different injuries and suitable to wear over the elbows, knees, ankles and wrists. The washable and reusable bandage is quick and easy to put on and doesn’t require any additional tapes or pins to secure. Use to treat a soft tissue injury, such as a sprain or strain, or use to provide support to a weak joint during physical activity.
- The multiple-use tubular bandage that can be used on a variety of soft tissues injuries
- Available in three sizes (Small, Medium and Large)
- Applies a firm and even compression without restricting movement
- Helps control movement and prevent further injury
- Reduces and helps prevent swelling
- Provides flexible support for weak joints
- Washable and reusable
- Easy to put on
- No need for additional tapes or pins to secure
How to use
Cut the tubular support bandage to twice the length needed for the area to be covered and include an additional 3cm of bandage
For the knee, ankle and elbow:
- Pull the bandage over the limb
- Double over the limb to form a second layer
- The top layer should overlap the bottom layer by around 3cm
For the wrist and lower arm:
- Cutting in between the lines of elastic, make two small cuts for the thumb.
- Pull the elastic over the arm and push the thumb through the first hole.
- Double over the arm to form a second layer and place the thumb through the second hole
Please refer to packaging before use