Safe and Sound Health’s Small/Medium Knee Support provides comfortable and continuous support to injured or weak knees. Our knee support provides a firm but gentle compression that effectively supports soft tissue injuries such as sprains, strains, twisted or arthritic knees. The elasticated tubular knee support stabilises the knee and controls motion to prevent further injury, without restricting movement for a comfortable fit that doesn’t feel too tight.
Our small/medium knee support applies even pressure and compression to injured or weak knees, which helps to reduce and prevent swelling while also providing support during physical activities. The knee support can be used post-injury to help alleviate pain and reduce swelling, or before exercise or physical activities as a preventative.
The elasticated knee support provides both compression and warmth to the joint and is quick and easy to put on, without needing pins or tapes to secure. The small/medium knee support can also be used as a quick and effective way to secure wound dressing and bandages with compression. Large-sized knee support available here.
- Provides comfortable and continuous support to weak or injured knees
- Reduces swelling and alleviates pain
- Supports the knee without restricting movement
- Elasticated and flexible
- Washable and reusable
- Suitable post-injury or as a preventative
How to use
Before using Safe and Sound Health’s Small/Medium Knee Support apply a cold compress (like this one) to minimise any swelling and help relieve pain:
- Pull the small/medium knee support over the injured knee
- Check for any fold and crease
- Make sure the knee support is not too tight and check for signs of constriction, e.g. discolouration