Our sterile Silicone Foam Dressing is an all-in-one adhesive foam dressing that absorbs and holds exudate, creating a moist healing environment that may help promote healing. The adhesive foam dressing pad features a highly absorbent wound pad that is ideal for moderate to heavily exuding wounds. They are suitable for use on pressure ulcers, leg or foot ulcers, burns, and surgical or traumatic wounds.
The silicone wound contact layer helps facilitate a moist healing environment that has been proven to promote faster wound healing and reduce scarring. The silicone adhesive provides a gentle but secure adhesion, allowing the dressing to be lifted and repositioned easily, minimised pain and disruption to the healing wound during dressing changes.
Our silicone foam adhesive dressings last up 7 days*, helping to prevent premature dressings changes that can increase the risk of infection to post-surgical and open wounds.
- Features a highly absorbent wound pad for moderate to heavily exuding wounds
- Silicone wound contact layer that helps reduce scarring
- The silicone foam dressing helps create a moist healing environment that promotes faster healing
- Gentle but secure adhesion that can be lifted and re-positioned easily
- Silicone adhesion reduces pain and trauma to the skin during dressing changes
- Last’s up to 7 days*
- Two silicone foam adhesive dressing per pack
- Each silicone foam dressing is 10cm x 10cm
Before applying or changing the dressing ensure your hands have been thoroughly cleaned with soap and water or antibacterial hand gel
- Clean the surrounding area and ensure the skin is thoroughly dry to assist the adhesion
- Ensure the wound pad is larger than the wound before application
- Apply the silicone foam dressing with the wound pad position centrally over the wound
- Press down on the edges firmly
- Replace with a fresh dressing as required
- The dressing can help in place for up to 7-days*
*Depending on the type of wound and volume of exudate.