When you’ve cut or injured yourself, trying to bandage and secure wound dressings can be tricky. Our Self-Securing Dressing Bandage has been designed to make self-applying a wound dressing quick and easy, and without needing to use scissors or tape to secure the dressing. Simply cover the wound and unwrap the bandage, then secure using the self-adhesive tab attached to the dressing. Easy!
The self-securing dressing bandage has a low adherent wound pad that won’t stick to the healing wound, making it easy and painless to remove once the injury has healed. The absorbent wound pad cushions the wound during healing and protects the injury from infection. Our self-securing dressing bandage is simple and easy to apply, providing effective protection to a variety of different injuries. The self-securing dressing bandage is sterile and suitable for both adults and children.
- Includes adhesive strips on each end for easy self-application
- Secure the dressing bandage without using scissors or tapes
- Non-adherent dressing pad that won’t stick to the wound
- Fabric dressing is made some a breathable material
- Helps stem and control bleeding
- Flexible fabric dressing moves well with the body when in place and secure
- Each pack contains two sterile self-securing dressing bandages
- Before treating any injury ensure your hands have been thoroughly cleaned using soap and water or antibacterial hand gel
- Clean the wound and surrounding area using sterile water or an antiseptic wound spray
- Carefully remove the bandage dressing from its sterile wrapper
- Unwrap the bandage and position the non-adherent dressing pad over the wound
- Remove the release paper from the tab and stick to the skin (do not stick to the wound)
- Wrap the bandage around the injured limb or wounded area
- Secure the dressing using the sticky tab at the end of the bandage