Safe and Sound Health’s Second Skin Liquid Plaster Pen is a highly effective and versatile alternative to regular plasters. The specially formulated liquid plaster creates an invisible and washproof barrier that provides immediate protection to minor skin damage, grazes and abrasions.
The invisible liquid works instantly to seal the wound and helps prevent infection by protecting the wound from germs and dirt. The liquid plaster also creates a moist healing environment which helps to speed by the healing process.
Our handy Second Skin Liquid Plaster comes in a small 1.5ml tube, perfect for slipping into your bag, wallet or car for quick first aid treatment while on the go. The application is easy to apply and quickly provides discreet and transparent protection.
- A versatile alternative to regular plasters
- Provides quick coverage and protection from dirt and germs
- Seals the wound and prevents infection
- Creates a moist environment and promotes faster healing
- Provides a discreet and transparent coverage
- Easy-to-apply and perfect for finger or toe injuries
- Perfect for handbags and on-the-go first aid kits
Safe and Sound Health’s 2nd Skin Liquid Plaster Pen is for use on wounds that have dried and scabbed over
- Before treating any open wound, thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water or antibacterial hand gel
- Clean the wound and surrounding area, then dry the skin thoroughly
- Twist the rotating handle slowly until the liquid is pushed up through the nozzle
- Apply a small amount of liquid directly over the wound
- Allow to dry for approximately 1 minute
- Re-apply as necessary
- Always wipe the nozzle and replace the lid after each use to ensure hygiene
May cause tingling when applied
Do not use Safe and Sound Health’s 2nd Skin Liquid Plaster Pen on infected, deep, weeping or bleeding wounds or burns.
Do not use on the face
Please refer to packaging before use