A classic half-moon shape ready-reader with a durable and modern full metal frame design. Complete with spring-hinge arms for an extra comfortable fit. Each pair of Safe and Sound Health Metal Frame Reading Glasses come with matching Safe and Sound Health carry pouch for safekeeping, and can also be used to clean your new reading glasses!
Made with high-quality materials, our ready-to-wear reading glasses are both lightweight and very durable. They easily fold away after use and can be stored in your pocket or handbag. For near vision and reading only. Regular check-ups by an optician are necessary to determine your eye health and vision needs.
- +2.0 dioptre reading glasses
- For near vision and reading only
- Classic half-moon shape with full metal frames
- Spring-hinge arms
- Please refer to packaging before use
Keeping your glasses clean
Keep your new reading glasses clean and smear-free. Before cleaning the lenses, check the glasses for any grit or dirt particles as this can scratch and damage your glasses while you’re cleaning them. To remove any dirt or grit, run the lenses under lukewarm water.
- To clean your glasses and remove any streaks or smears while on-the-go, use a Safe and Sound Health Lens Cleaning Wipes. Unwrap and rub and wipe on the lenses. No need to dry them, the quick-drying formula will leave your glasses clean and streak-free!
- Or, use Safe and Sound Health’s Lens Cleaning Spray. Spray the lenses on both sides of the glasses and polish with Safe and Sound Health’s Microfiber Cloth