Our modern ready-to-wear reading glasses come in three bold colours and a sophisticated matte finish. The spring-hinge arms provide an extra comfortable fit and easily fold away after use, fitting in most pockets or handbags. Each pair of Safe and Sound Health Matte Finish Reading Glasses come with a matching Safe and Sound carry pouch for safekeeping, which can also be used to keep your new reading glasses clean and smudge-free!
Made with high-quality materials, our ready-to-wear reading glasses are both lightweight and very durable. For near vision and reading only. Regular check-ups by an optician are necessary to determine your eye health and vision needs.
Our Matte Finish Reading Glasses are also available in 2.0, 2.5 and 3.0 dioptre.
- Three bold colours to choose from
- Sophisticated matte finish
- Spring-hinge arms
- +1.5 dioptre reading glasses
- Please refer to packaging before use
Keeping your glasses clean
Keep your new reading glasses clean and smear-free. Before cleaning the lenses, check the glasses for any grit or dirt particles as this can scratch and damage your glasses while you’re cleaning them. To remove any dirt or grit, run the lenses under lukewarm water.
- To clean your glasses and remove any streaks or smears while on-the-go, use a Safe and Sound Health Lens Cleaning Wipes. Unwrap and rub and wipe on the lenses. No need to dry them, the quick-drying formula will leave your glasses clean and streak-free!
- Or, use Safe and Sound Health’s Lens Cleaning Spray. Spray the lenses on both sides of the glasses and polish with Safe and Sound Health’s Microfiber Cloth