Take accurate and reliable temperature readings with Safe and Sound Health’s Large Screen Digital Thermometer. The compact and convenient stick thermometer is ideal for taking a body temperature reading orally and comes with a hygienic probe cover. The large display thermometer has a backlit LCD screen making it easier to read and understand the temperature readings you take.
Safe and Sound Health’s Large Screen Digital Thermometer is the perfect large display thermometer, providing you with quick and accurate results.
- Large LCD screen
- Hygienic prove cover
- Measuring range from 32 to 42,9 Centigrade
- Please refer to packaging and instructions before use
Wash the thermometer probe thoroughly before the first use, and after each subsequent use with a damp cloth. To take an oral temperature reading using Safe and Sound Health’s Large Screen Digital Thermometer:
- Switch the large screen thermometer on as per instruction inside the packaging
- If used before, the last temperature reading will display on the screen for 2 seconds
- The °C symbol will flash on the thermometers screen when it is ready to use
- Place the probe tip under the tongue and close the mouth
- Wait for the thermometer to indicate the temperature reading is ready (The thermometer will beep)
- Remove the thermometer and check the results on the large digital screen
- Wipe the thermometer with a damp cloth and replace the probe cover
A mild rise in temperature would be to about 37.8°C, and you should see your doctor if your temperature remains at this for more than 24 hours or if your temperature rises to 38.6°C or more
Large Screen Digital Thermometer (SA8093) Instructions