Make brushing fun and promote good brushing habits from an early age with our soft-bristled children’s tooth and timer set. The easy-to-hold children’s toothbrush comes with a two-minute sand timer to help encourage and motivate young children to brush their teeth for the dentist-recommended time.
Our Children’s Toothbrush and Timer Set helps to start a good oral hygiene habit in young children by providing a fun and motivating way to encourage your children to brush their teeth twice daily for the recommended two minutes. Our children’s toothbrush timer set comes in either pink or blue with a fun safari design.
- Promotes good oral hygiene habits in young children
- Comes with a matching two-minute timer
- Soft-bristled toothbrush
- Please refer to packaging before use
How to use
Teaching children a good oral care routine and habits is essential for their long-term oral health. From 2-6 years children will need guidance and help to brush their teeth. Use the following steps to help teach your child how to brush their teeth correctly:
- Apply a pea-sized amount of toothpaste on the Safe and Sound Health Kid’s Toothbrush
- Set the two-minute timer
- Angle the toothbrush at a 45-degree angle towards the gums and gently move the toothbrush back-and-forward in short strokes along the teeth and gums. Continue this technique along with the front and back of every tooth
- Spend 30 seconds brushing the top left side and another 30 seconds brushing the top right side
- Move to the bottom half of the mouth, also spending 30 seconds on the bottom left before moving onto the bottom right for the last 30 seconds
- Brush the tongue to remove any bacteria from the surface
- Thoroughly rinse the toothbrush
- Repeat twice a day