Minor burns or scalds can easily occur, from taking something out of the oven to accidentally spilling hot water over yourself. Safe and Sound Health’s Hydrocolloid Burns Plasters can help cover and protect minor burns and scalds, helping to promote faster healing and protecting the injury while it heals.
Our Hydrocolloid Burns Plasters are waterproof and help to provide a moist and protective seal around the wound, protecting the burn or scald from water and bacteria. Made from a highly flexible and transparent material that stretches and conforms with the body, acting like a second skin and providing increased movement.
- Five pack of Hydrocolloid Burns Plasters
- Hydrocolloid technology helps to promote healing
- Burns plasters seal the wound protecting it from water and bacteria
- Made from a thin and flexible material that moves with the skin
- Completely waterproof
- Creates a moist healing environment that promotes faster healing
- Soothes pain and discomfort
Before applying one of our Hydrocolloid Burns Plasters, ensure the burn or scald has cooled or if using for cuts or grazes the wound has stopped bleeding.
- Clean the area with clean water or antiseptic wound spray
- Gently pat the area dry to ensure good adhesion
- Remove the Hydrocolloid plaster from its sterile wrapper
- Position the plaster centrally over the affected area
- Replace when the plaster lessens.
To remove, lift one corner and gently pull away from the skin