Flossing with braces can be a challenge, especially getting to the hard to reach areas near the gumline. Safe and Sound Health’s Dental Floss Threader has been designed especially for use with braces, implants, bridges and permanent retainers, helping to easily reach around the important gumline area where the most plaque and food debris can build-up.
Used as part of your daily oral hygiene routine, our dental floss threader helps remove plaque from the hard-to-reach places and between tricky braces and retainers.
- Pack of 25 Dental Floss Threaders per pack
- Easy-to-use use with braces
- Each pack comes with a storage case
- Please refer to packaging before use
How to use
Flossing can be difficult when you have braces or retainer, but food debris and plaque can build up in the interdental space between your teeth and around the gumline. It’s still important to remove this build-up, and a floss threader can help you reach these problematic places.
- Break off a piece of Safe and Sound Health’s Waxed Dental Floss around 18inches/45cm long
- Insert around 5inches of the dental floss into the loop of the floss threader
- Pass the floss threader between your braces or retained and remove the threader from the floss
- Gently floss between the teeth and around the gumline
- Repeat this process until you have flosses all of your teeth
- Start flossing the top teeth, working left to the right. Then move to the bottom teeth, again working left to right. This will make it less likely you will miss a tooth
- Don’t forget to floss the back of the last tooth
- Be gentle but thorough
- Throw away the piece of floss when you are finished and use a fresh piece every time you floss