Safe and Sound Health’s Fabric Strapping Tape supports and prevents strain type injuries and other sports injuries. The high-quality fabric weave of our fabric strapping tape stretches and flexes with your every movement while also providing compression and support to the injured or weak area. Use the tape to enhance healing of acute joint injuries such as ankle and wrist sprains by compressing and stabilising the affected area and by helping to reduce swelling.
Our fabric strapping tape can also be used as a tape to secure bandages and dressings, helping to apply targeted compression and stop any bleeding. The flexible woven fabric provides strong adhesion to dressings and bandages, keeping them securely in place, while also being comfortable on the skin.
- 1.5-meter fabric strapping tape
- Supports and prevent strain type injuries
- Made from high-quality fabric weave
- Stretches and flexes with the skin’s movements
- Used to secure bandages and wound dressings
- Cut to size
- Suitable for adults and children
- Please refer to packaging before use
For best results, prepare the skin before use by wet-shaving the area and thoroughly cleaning the skin, removing any creams or oils.
- Cut off the required number of strips in the correct length before applying
- Apply the tape to the joint ensuring it is not too tight
- Remove the strapping tape after training