Sharing an ear thermometer can transfer bacteria and infection from one person to another. It is essential to cover the probe of your infrared ear thermometer every time you use it. Safe and Sound Health’s Probe Covers provide a barrier between the ear and the thermometer, keeping it clean and hygienic.
Each box of Safe and Sound Health Probe Covers comes with 20 spare replacement covers which fit perfectly on our Infrared Ear Thermometers.
- Box contains 20 probe covers
- Hygienically covers the ear thermometer probe during use
- Please refer to packaging and instructions before use
How to use
Use our Ear Thermometer Probe Covers with Safe and Sound Health’s Infrared Ear Thermometer to hygienically cover the thermometer probe during each use:
- Wash and dry your hands before use
- Wipe clean the thermometer probe before each use
- Place the cover over the ear probe
- Take the temperature reading as per thermometers instructions
- Dispose of the probe cover after use
- Always use a clean probe cover for each use