Safe and Sound Health’s Disposable Dust Mask help protect the airways from non-toxic dust particles, allergens and reduces the risk of transfer of minor everyday infections. Dust masks are flexible, disposable face masks worn over the mouth and nose, held in place by an elastic strap. They help to reduce the risk of inhaling harmful, non-toxic dust particles and allergens encountered during cleaning and construction activities.
Our disposable dust masks cover the nose, mouth and chin, and the metallic strip moulds to the bridge of the nose preventing dust particles and allergens from entering the airways and causing potential harm.
- Protects the airways
- Covers the mouth, nose and chin
- Held in place with an elastic strap
- Six disposable dust masks per pack
- Please refer to packaging before use
How to use
To use Safe and Sound Health’s Nuisance Mask:
- Position the dust mask over the chin, mouth and nose with the soft metal strip over the bridge of the nose
- Pull the elastic headband around the back of the head and position the dust mask for the best fit
- Press the flexible metal strip at the top of the nuisance mask for a snug fit around the nose
- Discontinue dust masks use when it becomes damaged or significantly soiled