Designed to make flossing easier and more convenient, Safe and Sound Health’s Dental Floss Picks have a flexible handle, making it easier to reach the back of the mouth and remove built-up plaque and bacteria. Our dental floss picks feature a handy pick end for removing large pieces of food debris from between the teeth.
Used as part of your daily oral hygiene routine, our dental floss picks can help prevent gum disease, tooth decay and tooth loss by removing plaque and leftover food debris from the gum line and the interdental space.
- 40x dental floss picks in a handy storage container
- Removes plaque from the interdental spaces and gumline
- Handled to help reach awkward areas in the mouth
- Convenient pick to remove larges pieces of leftover food
- Please refer to packaging before use
How to use
Dental picks are a great alternative to dental floss, helping you clean the interdental space without fiddling with long pieces of floss. To floss your teeth with a dental pick:
- Hold the dental floss pick firmly in your hand
- Gently guide the dental pick between your teeth using a ‘rocking’ or ‘zig-zag’ motion (Take care not to snap the floss into the gums)
- Gently scrape the dental floss pick down the side of the tooth, moving the floss away from the gumline. Repeat for every tooth.
- Use the pick of the end to reach in between the teeth and remove leftover food debris.
- Start flossing the top teeth, working left to the right. Then move to the bottom teeth, again working left to right. This will make it less likely you will miss a tooth
- Don’t forget to clean the back of the last tooth
- Be gentle but thorough
- Throw the dental floss pick away when you have finished and use a fresh dental floss pick every time you clean your teeth