Safe and Sound Health’s Burn Gel instantly soothes and cools minor burns and scalds, helping to relieve pain and prevent further tissue damage. The fast-acting gel starts the cooling process immediately, drawing heat out of the burn or scald and stopping any further burning of healthy tissue.
Our emergency burn gel provides a quick and convenient alternative to running a burn or scald under cold water. The cooling gel can be applied straight to injury following a burn, helping to relieve pain quickly. Our burn gel is a useful addition to any first aid kit.
- Instantly soothes minor burns and scalds
- Quickly cools the skin, preventing further tissue damage
- Helps relieve pain quickly
- Quick and convenient to apply
- Handy 50ml bottle for storing at home, in the workplace or first aid kit
How to use
- Immediately apply the burn gel liberally to the burnt or scalded area
- Cover the wound is necessary
- Repeat application if required
- Seek medication attention if the burn is severe or covers a large area
Do not use on 3rd-degree burns or chemical burns
External use only