More than just your average plaster! Safe and Sound Health’s blister plasters instantly relieve pain caused by blisters. The gel plaster pad cushions the blister, creating a shock-absorbent barrier between the heel of your foot and your shoes, reducing pressure and preventing further discomfort from rubbing and friction.
Designed to mould around the heel of your foot, our blister plasters are durable and flexible, moving with your skin and stay in place while the blister heals. Safe and Sound Health’s Blister Plasters create a protective barrier against dirt, bacteria and infection while supporting the natural healing environment, helping the blister to heal quicker.
- One size blister plasters
- Cushions and protects the blister
- Designed for blisters on the heel of the foot
- Reduces pain and discomfort caused by blisters
- Creates a protective barrier between the blister and shoes
- Please refer to packaging before use
- Thoroughly wash your hands before tending to any open wounds with either soap and water or antibacterial hand gel
- Gently clean the skin and surrounding area, removing any creams or oil. If the blister has burst, rinse the wound of any dirt or grit. Alternatively, you can use an antiseptic wipe or antiseptic spray to clean and disinfect the area
- Remove the paper backing and apply the plaster firmly over the blister
- Ensure the edges are well smoothed down and there are no bumps or gaps
- Leave the blister plaster on until it begins to fall off