Designed to make flossing easier and more convenient. Safe and Sound Health’s Black Dental Floss Picks have a flexible handle for easily reaching all areas of the mouth and removing plaque and food debris from the interdental space between the teeth.
Used as part of your daily oral hygiene routine, our black dental floss picks can help prevent gum disease, tooth decay and tooth loss by removing plaque build-up and leftover food debris from the gumline and space between the teeth. Our Black Dental Floss Picks are part of our charcoal dental range, a range of dental care products designed to work with charcoal toothpaste and other charcoal dental cleaning products.
- 40x black dental floss picks in a handy storage container
- Removes plaque from the interdental spaces between the teeth and the gumline
- Flexible handle to help reach awkward areas of the mouth
- Convenient pick for removing larger pieces of food debris
- Part of our charcoal dental range
- Please refer to packing before use
How to use
- Black Dental Picks are a great alternative to dental floss, helping you clean the interdental space without fiddling with long pieces of floss. To floss your teeth with our Black Dental Floss Picks:
- Hold the black dental floss pick firmly in your hand
- Gently guide the black dental pick between your teeth using a ‘rocking’ or ‘zig-zag’ motion (Take care not to snap the floss into the gum)
- Gently scrape the floss pick down the side of the tooth, moving the floss away from the gumline. Repeat for every tooth.
- Use the pick at the end to reach in between teeth and remove any leftover food debris
- Start flossing the top teeth, working left to right. Then move to the bottom teeth, again working left to right. This will make it less likely you will miss a tooth
- Don’t forget to clean the back of the last tooth
- Be gentle by thorough
- Throw the black dental floss pick away when you have finished and use a fresh dental floss pick every time you clean your teeth