More than just your average plaster! Safe and Sound Health’s Assorted Washproof Blister Plasters instantly relieve pain caused by blisters. The gel plaster pad cushions the blister, creating a shock-absorbent barrier between your foot, or toes, and your shoes, reducing pressure and preventing further discomfort from rubbing and friction.
Our assorted sized blister plasters have been designed to mould around specific areas of the foot prone to blister, such as the toes, heel and side of the foot. The blister plasters are durable and flexible, moving with your skin and stay in place while the blister on your toe, heel or side of the foot heals. They provide a moist environment, helping the blister heal quicker.
- Assorted size blisters for different areas of the foot
- Reduces pain and discomfort caused by blisters
- Creates a protective barrier between the blister and shoes
- Designed for blisters on the heel, side of the foot and toes
- Six washproof blister plasters per pack
- Please refer to packaging before use
- Thoroughly wash your hands before tending to any open wounds with either soap and water or antibacterial hand gel
- Gently clean the skin and surrounding area, removing any creams or oil. If the blister has burst, rinse the wound of any dirt or grit. Alternatively, you can use an antiseptic wipe or antiseptic spray to clean and disinfect the area
- Remove the paper backing and apply the plaster firmly over the blister
- Ensure the edges are well smoothed down and there are no bumps or gaps
- Leave the blister plaster on until it begins to fall off