Whether you’ve twisted, sprained or suffer from arthritis, Safe and Sound Health’s tubular Ankle Support can provide compression and support to your injured ankle. Our ankle support applies controlled compression to the ankle joint, helping to alleviate swelling and promote recovery.
Our tubular ankle support provides stability to a weak or injured ankle, helping to support the joint and prevent further injury during physical activities such as walking or running. Compression ankle supports can also help to relieve pain and discomfort caused by osteoarthritis, to support and stabilise the ankle, so you stay active.
- Tubular support for twisted or sprained ankles
- Helps reduce swelling and pain
- Relieves pain caused by arthritis
- Soft and comfortable
- Small/Medium ankle support
- Please refer to packaging before use
How to use
Before using Safe and Sound Health’s ankle support apply a cold compress (like this one) to minimise any swelling and help relieve pain:
- Carefully pull the ankle support over the injured ankle
- Check the ankle support for any folds, creases or discomfort
- Make sure the ankle support is not too tight and check for signs of constriction, e.g. discolouration