Safe and Sound Health’s Soft Dental Picks are stick-shaped interdental brushes and have been designed to gently clean between the tight gaps in the teeth and also to help clean around dental implants, dentures and orthodontic braces. The Soft Dental Picks clean the hard-to-reach areas, removing plaque and food debris that can lead to gum diseases, tooth decay and even tooth loss.
Used as part of your daily oral hygiene routine, our Soft Dental Picks remove plaque and leftover food from the interdental space and gum line, helping you keep your mouth clean and healthy.
- 20 Soft Dental Picks per pack
- Soft and gentle
- Easy-to-use use with braces
- Storage case included
- Please refer to packaging before use
How to use
Soft dental picks are a great alternative to dental floss or interdental brushes, especially for those with braces. To floss your teeth or clean your braces with soft dental floss:
- Hold the soft dental floss pick firmly in your hand
- Gently guide the dental pick between your teeth using a ‘rocking’ or ‘zig-zag’ motion (Take care not to snap the floss into the gums)
- Gently scrape the dental floss pick down the side of the tooth, moving the floss away from the gumline. Repeat for every tooth.
- Use the pick of the end to reach in between the teeth and remove leftover food debris.
- Start flossing the top teeth, working left to the right. Then move to the bottom teeth, again working left to right. This will make it less likely you will miss a tooth
- Don’t forget to clean the back of the last tooth
- Be gentle but thorough
- Throw the dental floss pick away when you have finished and use a fresh dental floss pick every time you clean your teeth