These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our website. Paul Murray Plc reserve the right to make changes to this site, the disclaimers and the terms and conditions at any time.
1. The owner of www.safeandsoundhealth.co.uk is Paul Murray Plc. Head office address; Paul Murray Plc, Wide Lane, Southampton, Hampshire, SO18 2FA, United Kingdom (‘Murrays’/‘Murrays Health & Beauty’/‘we’/‘us’/‘our’). Company registered in England. Company registration number 01172728. Telephone: 02380 460 600. Fax: 02380 460601. Email: email@example.com
2. Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual rights are reserved.
3. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print from the website provided that;
(a) You must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public of private electronic retrieval system.
(b) You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent.
(c) You must not edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
4. You acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website. Whilst we endeavour to ensure information on this website is correct and valid, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date. This website is intended to provide general information and does not replace or replicates medical and professional advice in anyway. For professional medical advice contact a specialist of your choice. This website may contain hyperlinks to other websites or providers. Paul Murrays PLC assumes no warranty or liability for any content on third party websites. Paul Murrays PLC will remove any links or content if third party websites or content are found be in violation of applicable laws.
5. To the fullest extent permitted at law, Paul Murray Plc is providing this site and its contents on an "as is" basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this web site or the information, content, materials or products included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. Except as specifically stated on this site, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither Paul Murray Plc nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of it or the information, content, materials or products included on it. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. For the avoidance of doubt, Paul Murray Plc does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of Paul Murray Plc its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives.